NAU MAI, HAERE MAI!
The Marlborough Breastfeeding Network presents…
The ‘Matariki Calendar 2017-18 Photo Competition’
Winning photo entries will feature on the cover and calendar months of the Matariki Calendar 2017-18 and receive Well Child/Tamariki Ora themed prizes – such as wahakura (flax woven bassinet), Renwick Plunket merino blankets, smokefree prize packs…
All entries will receive a copy of the final Matariki calendar (valid for Marlborough residents only, only one calendar per entrant).
To enter, simply send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload a photo to facebook using the hashtag: #matariki2017
Celebrating Marlborough’s local Well Child & Tamariki Ora services
Marlborough Breastfeeding Network’s (MBN) Matariki Calendar 2017-18 Photo Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- HOW TO ENTER: Email your photo to email@example.com or post a photo to facebook using the #matariki2017 hashtag.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only Marlborough residents/families are eligible to enter this competition.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION PERIOD: The competition will close 14th May 2017. Entries received after this date will not be considered. While every effort will be made, all photo entries may not be acknowledged by receipt.
- PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: Marlborough Breastfeeding Network (MBN) will determine whether photos are of satisfactory quality. Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras, smart phone cameras or electronic scans.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES: You may submit up to 5 photos per family.
- SELECTION CRITERIA: MBN will select photos representing ‘Well Child Tamariki Ora’ themes, by consensus, to feature in the Matariki Calendar 2017-18.
- PHOTO WINNER NOTIFICATION: Selected photos will be notified using the method of upload (e.g. email or facebook) unless other contact details have been provided. If after 7 days a winner cannot be contacted or consent is not forthcoming, the prize will be offered to the next entrant in line.
- PRIZES: All photo entries will receive a copy of the Matariki Calendar (maximum of ONE calendar per photo/entrant.) Photos selected will be offered a number of Well Child Tamariki Ora themed prizes. Prizes will be announced and updated throughout the competition.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting a photo for entry, each entrant agrees to be contacted by the MBN. Winners of the competition, who give consent, may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material for the Matariki Calendar 2017-18.
- PRIZE ELIGIBILITY: MBN cannot be held responsible for prize winners being unable to redeem their prize, although every effort will be made to avoid this situation.
- PHOTO USAGE: Explicit consent will be sought to use any photo in the Matariki Calendar 2017-18. In addition, consenting entries will be displayed at the Big Latch On event on Friday 4th August 2017. Permission will be sought by MBN to use photo entries for any other printed collateral, online promotions or other mediums.
- PHOTO TALENT: By submitting a photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photos.
- PHOTO COPYRIGHT: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own the sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: While every effort will be made, all photo entries may not be acknowledged by receipt.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition shall not be provided to any third parties without prior consent. MBN will be authorised to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.