Te Piki Oranga is a regional Māori health provider delivering health services across Te Tau Ihu, working in a Whānau Ora framework and "Te Ao Māori".
The successful clinician will have assessment and counselling experience to work with tane & whānau with alcohol and drug dependency. This position will be based in Wairau/Blenheim, and hours are negotiable, between 24 - 40 hours and can be an immediate start. The clinician will work alongside Te Piki Oranga nurses and navigators to provide a full wrap around service.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and screening
- Offer a range of appropriate drug and alcohol treatment, therapy, support and case management; and monitor progress
- Manage a case load
- Bachelor of Nursing (PG Mental Health), or a Masters, Bachelor or Diploma in Addictions Counselling with a minimum of 2 years post graduate counselling experience
- Ability to apply sound clinical skills and judgement
- Knowledge of te reo me ona tikanga
- Full driver’s license
To apply for this role, complete the application form below and attach your CV and cover letter where indicated.
Application close 6 July 2018