Tono mo ngā Tūranga Wātea
Applying for a Job
Te Piki Oranga has a selection and appointment procedure to ensure all applicants are treated fairly and the applicant best suited to the position is selected.
Pukapuka Tono Mēra / Mail Application
Job application can be submitted by mail. To apply:
- Please put role name in the subject of your Covering Letter,
- Complete application form and
- Forward together with your detailed CV to Kaiawhi Tumuaki.
Tononga Rorohiko / Online Application
Job application can be submitted via our online application form . To apply:
- Browse to the vacancy that interests you; then
- Use the Apply Now button to access the application form.
Pepa Whai Mana te Tono / Supporting Documents
We recommend you attach a cover letter, your current CV, and certified copies of any required academic qualifications to your application.
Tono a Muri atu? / What Happens Next?
- After the closing date, relevant staff shortlist the applicants for the interview process.
- Only staff that are involved in the application process will view the information you provide in your application.
- These applicants are contacted by the Kaiawhi Tumuaki/PA to GM and Board to arrange interviews.
- If you are from outside the Nelson / Tasman area, a Skype interview can be arranged with you.
- Generally, you will not be required to bring any extra documentation to the interview.
- If you are attending an interview, you are welcome to bring whānau or support people with you. If you intend doing so please advise this when you are contacted for the interview.
- If you are unsuccessful in securing an interview you will be notified within two weeks of the closing date for the position by email.
- Following the interview, unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email.
The employment offer will generally be made verbally over the phone and supported by written confirmation.
Pārongo / Further Information
For each vacancy there is a job ad, job description and application form.
Contact the Kaiawhi Tumuaki.